How to view password WiFi on Windows 10 this not only can be applied on Windows 10 but you can apply it to Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and Windows 7. Here I will give you two ways to see wifi passwords through Network and Sharing Center and the Command Prompt. For more details, see the explanation below.
- Look for the WiFi icon that is on the lower right hand corner – on the Windows taskbar of your 10. Then, right click and select Open Network and Sharing Center like the picture below.
- Or you can use the control panel by means of open control panel and then click Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center like the picture below.
- Next, select the WiFi connection that you want to know the password.
- After Wi-Fi Status window appears, select your Wireless button Properties.
- Last, to look at of connected WiFi password on your laptop on Windows 10, tick the box Show characters. Then, the WiFi password automatically will look.
the above tutorial is the easiest way to find out the password of WiFi networks that are connected with our laptop device. Good luck